7 day Satisfaction Guarantee Terms and Conditions
At POS’99 we make choosing the right equipment easy, and we are more than happy to accept the return of goods, subject to the below terms and conditions. Please email our customer service team directly [email protected] and we’ll take care of everything for you. Our 7 Day Satisfaction Guarantee goes above and beyond the baseline consumer law to help ensure better customer service in our industry.
There’s no catches as such, just some simple conditions:
1. For all faulty, incorrectly supplied or damaged items you’ll be completely covered by all the usual Australian laws, regulations, and return policies. All POS’99 products are 100% Australian Certified, and completely covered by comprehensive manufacturer’s warranties.
2. Manufacturer's Warranty Claims: We will assist you in making any warranty claims, for the duration of the warranty period, as stated in the warranty provided by the manufacturer.
3. Missing or Damaged packaging:
3.1 “My dog ate the box”, “the cleaner threw out the box”, “Not sure who wrote all over it”. Although they may seem like great excuses the simple fact is that if you change your mind, that’s fine as we’re here to help - but we need to be able to resell the items you no longer want. All we need is your item to be returned in “as new condition” and still have the complete, unmarked and original packaging, with everything that came with it. We think that is fair, otherwise we will end up making a loss on the sale.
3.2 Returned items conditions: Goods returned must be in new condition, including all the original box contents and packaging (unmarked and undamaged), our warehouse staff may retain the right not to accept the returned products, and may result in the RMA being cancelled, and returned at your own cost.
4. Restocking Fee: If you wish to return your goods under the satisfaction guarantee, we reserve the right to charge up to 25% restocking fee - as we have to spent a lot of time checking and testing the items, repackaging it, and finding a new buyer for it. There will be a minimum $25.00 restocking fee for goods with a sale value of less than $100.
5. Please use a courier if you’re sending goods back, or signature tracking with Australia Post. It’s for your protection so you can obtain a Proof of Delivery. We unfortunately can’t, and won’t, be held responsible for lost or missing returned items without a Proof Of Delivery. Also if the goods come back damaged due to the courier of your choice then it’s your responsibility not ours, we can only evaluate what we receive.
6. Under the 7 Day Satisfaction Guarantee - If the replacement item you want is cheaper than your original item purchased, we will gladly refund you the difference (less the additional shipping charge and applicable restocking fee to send out the new replacement item). If the item is more than your original selection you will only pay the difference (plus the additional shipping charge and restocking fee).
7. Unless the goods are Defective, Faulty, Incorrectly Supplied or Damaged, POS’99 does not offer full refunds under this 7 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, only replacements for another item as per above conditions.
8. Please obtain a goods return number (RMA) from us, which number must clearly be displayed on each parcel to be returned. The goods must be returned in the manufacturer's original packaging in unopened condition complete with any accessories, manual and other documentation. Software packages must have the software seal in tact. If these conditions are not complied with, returned goods will be rejected.
9. Our satisfaction guarantee does not cover, for obvious reasons, the following: Software Licenses, POS Terminals, Labels and Printer Ribbons, as we will not be able to resell them, and these goods will be 2nd hand once opened and installed.
Please email our customer service team on and we will take care of the exchange process for you.
Our team would like to offer an unparalleled service and we try very hard to be fair and understanding. Simply return the goods in "as new" condition and the whole process will be simple for everyone involved!
10. Cancellation of Contract/Return of Goods/Replacement of Defective Goods
10.1 No contract may be cancelled once it is accepted by the seller and no goods may be returned save at the absolute discretion of the seller.
10.2 The buyer is limited to 30 minutes to change or cancel an order after placing the order and must be requested by email to [email protected] - Any changes made after 30 minutes will be considered a new order and will be subject to the terms and conditions of the new order.
Click here for our complete Terms and Conditions