INSTANT, 24/7 HARDWARE SUPPORT STARTS AT $2,400 PER ANNUM / $200 PER MONTH (Ex GST)
Please call if you would like to purchase support.
FREE, EMAIL ONLY, SUPPORT FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS WITH THE INITIAL HARDWARE INSTALLATION
Please raise a ticket via email to: [email protected]
Once we receive the email, a support ticket will be raised, and we will respond within 4 business hours. Once we have assessed the support request, we will either email setup instructions or troubleshooting tips.
Before you contact us for support, please try the following:
1. Restart your PC/iPad/Mac/Tablet and reset your internet / network / bluetooth connections, this usually fixes most printer issues.
2. Please test your Wifi Modem / Router, network settings and the network cable to ensure that the fault is not with your network hardware, or network settings.
3. When using Bluetooth devices, please "Forget the Device" and pair it again to re-establish the Bluetooth connection.
It is highly unlikely, based on our years of experience, that the products you bought from us have failed. The products we sell have a VERY LOW failure rate, it is well below 1%.
Still have issues? Please raise a support ticket by sending an email to [email protected], and one of our Support Agents will respond within 4 business hours.
Please include the following in the email:
1. Invoice number and Company name
2. Name and contact details
3. Detailed description of the hardware issue
4. Any Photos, Videos and Printouts to help explain the issue
Our support hours are: Monday to Thursday 9.00 am to 4.00 pm, Friday 9.00 am to 3.00 pm (Sydney Time)
My equipment is not connecting to the network or the iPad - Help!
99.99% of the time it is a network or router or tablet or PC or Mac issue, and not the printer or scanner or product that you purchased from POS'99. The products we sell are all Offical Australian Certified Manufacturers Equipment, and the failure rate is EXTREMELY LOW. Please test the device on another network or network cable before logging a ticket for support.
All products that you purchase in Australia are covered by the stated Manufacturer Warranty and POS'99 will facilitate the warranty returns process if, after a support request is lodged, it is determined that the product is faulty.
All purchases from POS'99 are also covered by Australian consumer law.
What do I plug in where if I'm using a LAN thermal printer, cash drawer and an iPad?