Zebra ZD220D 4 inch Direct Thermal Printer + Bartender Starter License
4 inch Direct Thermal Label Printer (USB Interface) with Bartender Starter License for 1 x Printer (Includes 1 Year of Standard Support & Maintenance)
Zebra ZD220 D 4 inch Direct Thermal Desktop Printer USB + Bartender Starter License for 1 x Printer (Includes 1 Year of Standard Support & Maintenance)
The Zebra ZD220D replaces the Zebra GC420D, and is Zebra's entry-level 4" label printer, and is ideal for printing shipping labels, it is still high quality and value for money.
The ZD220D is ideal for use in transportation and logistics, retail, warehouse, and healthcare applications to print boarding tickets, bag tags, parking passes, product/shipping labels, receipts, work-in-process tickets, and asset tracking and price labels.
Included in the box: ZD220D Direct Thermal Label Printer, Australian Power Cord, and USB cable, Bartender Starter License.
Bartender Starter Features:
- Application License + 1 Printer and includes 1 Year of Standard Support & Maintenance
- The Starter Edition is the NEW entry-level Bartender option. (Was Basic)
- Provides basic features for up to 3 printers only.
- Ideal for small businesses looking to quickly print from Excel or CSV files.
- Allows any networked user to quickly and easily print labels with simple serialization.
- For customers that need more advanced serialization or broader database connectivity or Intelligent Templates for label design, they can upgrade to Bartender Professional Edition.
- Please click here for a comparison of the BARTENDER EDITIONS
Zebra ZD220 Features:
- Label Width: From 25mm to 112mm
- Max Print width: 104mm
- Label roll core size: 12.7mm (0.5 inch) to 25.4mm (1 inch)
- Print Method: Direct Thermal (no ribbons required)
- Standard EZPL Language
- Single LED status indicator and a single button for feed/pause
- Prints labels at 4 inches per second
- 203 dpi resolution
- USB Interface
- The ZD220D desktop printer delivers reliable operation and basic features at an affordable price.
- Engineered with Zebra quality, it boasts a dual-wall construction and all-metal printhead, components not often found on a value printer.
- Providing the best out-of-box experience in the industry, the ZD220D is simple to install and begin printing.
- ENERGY STAR qualified to reduce operation expense
- Backed by Zebra’s trusted network of more than 10,000 partners, you can access support anywhere around the globe.
- 12-month warranty - Return to base (Sydney) ZD22042-D06G00EZ
Optional Extended Warranty:
- Zebra OneCare, Essential
- Purchased within 30 days of Device
- 3 Day TAT NA, MX; 5 DAY TAT
- 3 Years
- See Brochure attached for full specifications