Zebra Shipping Label Printing Bundle - Barcode Label Printer + 2,000 Labels
Includes 2,000 shipping labels - No ribbons required!
Zebra ZD220D Direct Thermal Desktop Printer Shipping Label Printer Bundle - Ideal for printing shipping labels from a PC or Mac via the USB port.
Offering the same ease of use that comes with most direct transfer printers, GC420 will enable your customers to enhance productivity with minimal user training requirements. Both versatile and easy to maintain, GC420 will also help them reduce operating costs to bring Zebra's trademark quality, durability, and reliability to their desktop printing applications.
Included in the box:
- 1 x Zebra ZD220 Label Printer - USB interface
- 5 Rolls of 102mm x 150mm Direct Thermal Shipping Label Rolls (400 labels per roll) = 2,000 labels - 25mm Core
- Printer prints on 25mm Core, needs adapter to use 38/40mm Core
- 1 x Zebra Basic Label Design Software
- 1 x Australian Power Supply and wall plug
- USB Cable
The Zebra ZD220D replaces the Zebra GC420D, and is Zebra's entry-level 4" label printer, and is ideal for printing shipping labels, it is still high quality and value for money.
The ZD220D is ideal for use in transportation and logistics, retail, warehouse, and healthcare applications to print boarding tickets, bag tags, parking passes, product/shipping labels, receipts, work-in-process tickets, and asset tracking and price labels.
Zebra ZD220D Features:
- Label Width: From 25mm to 112mm
- Max Print width: 104mm
- Label roll core size: 12.7mm (0.5 inch) to 25.4mm (1 inch)
- Print Method: Direct Thermal (no ribbons required)
- Standard EZPL Language
- Single LED status indicator and a single button for feed/pause
- Prints labels at 4 inches per second
- 203 dpi resolution
- USB Interface
- The ZD220D desktop printer delivers reliable operation and basic features at an affordable price.
- Engineered with Zebra quality, it boasts a dual-wall construction and all-metal printhead, components not often found on a value printer.
- Providing the best out-of-box experience in the industry, the ZD220D is simple to install and begin printing.
- ENERGY STAR qualified to reduce operation expense
- Backed by Zebra’s trusted network of more than 10,000 partners, you can access support anywhere around the globe.
- 12-month warranty - Return to base (Sydney) ZD22042-D06G00EZ