Obsolete - Zebra GC420D 203DPI Direct Thermal Label Printer - Replaced ZD220
Obsolete - Ideal for printing shipping labels and barcode labels - Prints with direct thermal technology (no ribbons required)
Obsolete - Replaced by Zebra ZD220D Printer
Zebra's feature-rich, competitively priced GC420d desktop printer brings performance and reliability to many low- to medium-volume, direct thermal printing applications.
The Zebra GC420D is the replacement for the Zebra LP2844-Z Label Printer. ( LP.2844 Z284Z-20340-0001 )
Star Track Express compatible Shipping Label Printer.
Offering the same ease of use that comes with most direct transfer printers, GC420 will enable enhanced productivity with minimal user training requirements. Both versatile and easy to maintain, GC420 will also help them reduce operating costs to bring Zebra's trademark quality, durability and reliability to their desktop printing applications - at an affordable price.
Compatible with Shopify and Mac, and many other POS Software companies, please call us for more info.
Zebra GC420D Features:
- Direct Thermal Label Printer
- Easy to integrate with other Zebra printers
- Powerful 32-bit processor for a faster print
- Maximum Mono Print Speed: 101.60 mm/s
- Maximum Print Resolution: 203 dpi
- Print Colour: Monochrome
- Interface: USB, Serial and Parallel connectivity
- Power Source - AC Supply
- EPL and ZPL Programming Languages
- 8MB Flash Memory, 8MB Standard Memory, SDRAM Memory Technology
- Platform Supported: PC
- Size: 208mm (D) x 170mm (H) x 201mm (W) - 1.36kg
- The Zebra GC420D has a 12 Month Warranty
Zebra GC420D Media Types & Handling:
- Label Core Size: 38mm
- Maximum Label Width: 108mm
- Maximum Label Length: 991mm
- Maximum Roll Diameter: 127mm
- Media Sensors: Reflective andn Transmissive Media Sensors
- Media Thickness: 177.8 %XB5m
- Media Type: Black Marck, Continious Label, Continious Receipt, Fanfold, Liner-Free Label, Roll Fed, Tag Stock, Wristband