Epson M-150II Kiosk Impact Dot Matrix Kiosk Print Mechanism
This impact dot matrix printer is the world's most compact.
Epson M-150II Impact dot matrix printer mechanism
- 44.5mm paper width +/-0.5mm
- The Epson M-150 series is the world's most compact impact dot matrix printer.
- The M150 weighs less than 80 grams, yet offers extremely high performance.
- Because they are so compact and require so little power, the M-150 series is ideal for numerous printing applications, from handy terminals to laptop computers and compact measuring instruments.
- A variety of symbols and characters
- The graphic printing capability allows the M-150 series to print out a variety of symbols as well as alphanumeric characters.
- The low power requirements of the M-150 series allows it to operate on a Ni-Cd battery.
- From the four models available, you can choose the one that accommodates your paper and column requirements: M-150II: 16 columns, M-160: 24 columns
M-163: 32 columns, M-164: 40 columns
- 12 month warranty.