STAR mC-Print3 Thermal Receipt Printer - Auto-cutter, Bluetooth, USB, Ethernet - Black
The mCPrint prints FLAT RECEIPTS for easy receipt handling. Insect Proof, Splash Proof, compatible with iPad, Windows, Mac and Android. Black Colour
The all new STAR MCP31L Thermal Receipt Printer is compatible with the iPad, Android Tablets, Windows PC or Apple Mac.
It is unique in that it comes with an Insect proof and Splash proof rating, and therefore ideal for hospitality and high food safety standards.
This is the Bluetooth version, and connects to the ipad / Tablet via Bluetooth. Other interfaces most commonly used are the USB Port (USB cable to the PC/Mac, Lightning cable to the iPad) and the Ethernet Port (Network Cable)
Prints receipts and kicks open the cash drawer. Extremely easy to install! - Excellent product for bars, coffee shops, retail outlets, cafés, food trucks and mobile stores.
Included in the box: MC-Print3 3 inch Printer, Australian approved power supply, Australian Kettle cord (IEC cable)
Download the iOS App here
- 5 interfaces in the one printer and multiple peripheral hub operation - Bluetooth, Ethernet LAN, Lightning USB, iOS USB, Cloud, 2 Host USB Ports
- Star CloudPRNT - Star Cloud Services ready with Star’s Digital Receipting / Internet device management
- Works with iOS, Apple Mac, Android Tablets and Windows PC - Please call to check POS app compatibility
- Autocutter with easy front paper loading
- Media: Paper rolls 80mm x 80mm
- Achieved the printing speed of 250mm/s which is the highest in the futurePRNT series thermal printers
- Size: 132 Wide, 140 High, 125 Depth - Lightweight and compact
- Reliable Guillotine Cutter (2 million cuts)
- 203 dpi printing resolution
- IPX2 splash-proof design with soft operating switches, raised control boards and insect prevention
- Unique receipt decurl function for “ironed flat” receipts that do not drop off the counter
- Warranty: 1 year + 2 years bonus Australian return to base warranty (When registered with the manufacturer)
POS'99 stock this printer in Sydney and Brisbane.