Zebra / Motorola Cordless Scanner Kit LI4278 1D-LI USB, Cradle, Black
Radio Range 100m Line Of Sight Range - Replacement model for LS4278. Backwards Compatible - All your accessories will work with the new model.
Modes of Operation:
- Normal / Default) - Scaninto a PC (No data batcjhing)
- Out of Range Batch Mode - Starts storing barcodes when it loses connection to the base
- Standard Batch Mode - Starts storing barcodes after "Enter Batch Mode" setting is scanned. Data upload into your PC/Excel/Notes is triggered by scanning "Send Batch Data"
- Excellent 1D Scanning Performance - Linea Imager
- Reads 1D Bar Codes on any surface including mobile phone displays, tablets or computer screens
- Wide working range - Reads UPC barcodes from 1 in./2.54 cm to 30 in./76.2 cm as well as high density codes at extended ranges
- Superior motion and angular tolerance - Bar codes can captured faster, no need to pause between scans or align scanner and bar code
- Built-in rechargeable battery – easily provides a full day of service in the highest usage profiles, replaceable battery ensures long lifecycle
- Compatible with 123Scan2 and Remote Scanner Management (RSM)
- Withstands 100 consecutive drops to concrete - Protects against downtime from breakage due to everyday drops
- Flexible mounting - vertical or horizontal - Desktop cradle provides versatility to accommodate your unique environment
- Bluetooth 2.1 - Provides better security, better performance, better energy management and much easier pairing over the Bluetooth wireless connection
- Backward compatible - Works with LS4278 cradles, providing a very cost-effective upgrade path (DS6878 and LS4278)
- Includes the non presentation cradle, click here for the LI4278 with Presentation Cradle
- 3 Year Warranty
- Included in the box: Scanner, Cradle, Battery and USB Cable (Communications and charging) - Wall / Socket Power Supply (PSU) is optional
- Wall charger for Scanner Base (can be charged via usb cable so not a requirement but can speed up charging)
Designed with iOS integration in mind, the LI4278 scanner can be put into iOS compatibility mode, and offers an easy method to control the iOS virtual keyboard. Please check with your POS Software provider if this scanner is compatible with your application before purchasing it to use it on an iPad.
|Interface||USB / Bluetooth|