LabelMate MC-11 External Label Rewinder / Unwinder - Suitable to Desktop Label Printers
Up to 4 inch wide external rewinder - Suitable to Desktop Label Printers
The MINI-CAT (MC-11) Label Rewinder is one the world’s most popular low-price Label Rewinders.
Works with most desktop label printers such as teh Zebra GK420, Datamax, Toshiba, Bixolon, SATO.
No more standing next to a label printer all day to rewind or re-roll labels, get this machine to do the hard work for you!
- Capable of rewinding label rolls up to 125mm wide (115 mm for MC-11), up to 220 mm in diameter at speeds up to 50 cm/sec
- Precision-crafted Adjustable Core Holder that adjusts in seconds to accept any core diameter from 25mm to 101mm
- Uses proprietary Constant Adjustable TorqueT (“CAT”) technology to achieve impressive, reliable performance at an unprecedented low price
- A special motor, designed specifically for the MINI-CATs, offers bi-directional operation and trouble-free performance
- A switch (on the power supply) conveniently controls the amount of rewind force. (No awkward troublesome belts or clutches are used and no speed adjustments are required.)
- Automatically adjusts to any printer speed up to 50 cm/sec and even allows label back-feeding automatically if your printer requires it.
- The MINI-CATs have an inner label flange to keep the edge of the label web aligned as the labels are being rewound.
- Optional Adjustable Paper Guide (APG-MC) that mounts directly to the MC-11 base plate and guides the outer edge of the labels.
- 5 Year Parts and Labour Limited Warranty (Power Supplies 1 year).