Honeywell DATAMAX E-Class MKIII Label Printer - Advanced Model - E-4205A E-4305A
The Advanced model is faster than the basic model, and includes Ethernet, Parallel, USB and Serial interfaces.
The Honeywell Datamax E-4205A and E-4305A ADVANCED E-Class Mark III Direct Thermal OR Thermal Transfer label printer is a compact desktop label printer that is designed for a wide variety of industries and applications that require a reliable and cost effective barcode printer.
Datamax-O’Neil applied its industrial printer expertise to provide customers with a high quality entry level printer that has the features and reliability normally found in more expensive printers. The Datamax E-Class Mark III thermal label printer is easy to use and economical to operate with quick loading media.
The Advanced E-Class MKIII Model is faster (5 inches per second), and the interfaces included are: RS232 Serial + USB 2.0 + Parallel + Ethernet (For LAN)
Select the model best suited for your needs from the drop down list:
- E-4205A - 203 dpi Direct Thermal
- E-4305A- 300 dpi Direct Thermal
- E-4205A TT - 203 dpi Thermal Transfer (Use Ribbons)
- E-4305A TT - 300 dpi Thermal Transfer (Use Ribbons)
Optional: Auto Cutter Kit (Select from the drop down list)
Honeywell Datamax O'Niell Comparison of the Basic, Advanced, Professional and Professional Plus models:
Honeywell DATAMAX E-4X05A Advanced Features:
- Affordable to own- Carefully designed to maximise investment value by offering a competitive price and double walled construction for durability.
- Easy to use - The E-class Mark III has popular language emulations and a variety of connectivity options to choose from. Quick loading media/ribbon.
- Economical to operate - Reduces daily operational costs by minimising power consumption and reducing the cost associated with printer consumables such as labels and ribbons.
- Print Type: Direct Thermal or Thermal Transfer (Select from the list)
- Interfaces: RS232 Serial and USB 2.0 and Parallel and Ethernet
- Maximum Print Width: 4.25” (108mm)
- Maximum Print Speed: 5 IPS (127mm/s)
- Resolution: 203dpi OR 300dpi (Select model)
- Warranty: Printer 1 year (Including platen roller and installed options) | Printhead: 1 year or 1,000,000 inches whichever comes first