Zebra ZD220D 4 inch Direct Thermal Desktop Printer USB ZD220
4 inch Direct Thermal Label Printer (USB Interface) - Ideal for printing shipping labels - Replaces the Zebra GC420D
Zebra ZD220 D 4 inch Direct Thermal Desktop Printer USB
The Zebra ZD220D replaces the Zebra GC420D, and is Zebra's entry-level 4" label printer, and is ideal for printing shipping labels, it is still high quality and value for money.
The ZD220D is ideal for use in transportation and logistics, retail, warehouse, and healthcare applications to print boarding tickets, bag tags, parking passes, product/shipping labels, receipts, work-in-process tickets, and asset tracking and price labels.
Included in the box: ZD220D Direct Thermal Label Printer, Australian Power Cord, and USB cable.
- Label Width: From 25mm to 112mm
- Max Print width: 104mm
- Label roll core size: 12.7mm (0.5 inch) to 25.4mm (1 inch)
- Can NOT Print on 38/40mm Core unless special adapter ordered
- Print Method: Direct Thermal (no ribbons required)
- Standard EZPL Language
- Single LED status indicator and a single button for feed/pause
- Prints labels at 4 inches per second
- 203 dpi resolution
- USB Interface
- The ZD220D desktop printer delivers reliable operation and basic features at an affordable price.
- Engineered with Zebra quality, it boasts a dual-wall construction and all-metal printhead, components not often found on a value printer.
- Providing the best out-of-box experience in the industry, the ZD220D is simple to install and begin printing.
- ENERGY STAR qualified to reduce operation expense
- Backed by Zebra’s trusted network of more than 10,000 partners, you can access support anywhere around the globe.
- 12-month warranty - Return to base (Sydney) ZD22042-D06G00EZ
Optional Extended Warranty:
- Zebra OneCare, Essential
- Purchased within 30 days of Device
- 3 Day TAT NA, MX; 5 DAY TAT
- 3 Years
- See Brochure attached for full specifications