Zebra TC75Xex-NI with 4G LTE Extreme Rugged
Zebra TC 75Xex-NI with 4G LTE - Extreme Rugged
Price is RRP please call to confirm pricing.
Ideal solution for workers in the field need a mobile computer to communicate and access information, this is an enterprise-class hand-held device that has been designed for field use that is both highly rugged, designed for robust use, and at the same time is as easy to use as a smartphone.
The touch computers in the TC 75Xex series has a tough design for reliable and everyday operation. With the TC75Xex you can have access to practically all information in your back-end systems wherever and whenever you need it. The immediate Push-to-Talk communication with field staff, line managers, despatch coordinators and colleagues in the office makes it a must have for instant communication where timing and safety is critical.
The TC75Xex has 4G LTE support and provides robust and wireless connections in the fastest mobile networks in the world.
IECEx compliant - The IEC System for Certification to Standards relates to Equipment for use in Explosive Atmospheres (IECEx System).
- Extreme rugged
- Dual Sim Slot
- Exchangeable strong battery
- Integrated scan functionality
- High quality integrated camera
- Professional accessories
Included in the box: Touch Computer TC75Xex-NI, Battery, Hand Strap, Quick start guide
Optional Accessories - Please call for pricing:
- Battery for Touch Computer TC 75Xex-NI
- Scan handle certified in combination with Touch Computer TC 7x series
- 4-slot battery charging station for Touch Computer TC 75Xex-NI
- Base station for Touch Computer TC 75Xex-NI
- USB adapter cable for Touch Computer TC 75Xex-NI
- Power supply with DC connecting cable
- Power supply for USB adapter cable
- AC power cable suitable for power supply with DC connection cable
- AC power cable suitable for power supply with USB adapter cable
- Marking ATEX: II 3G Ex ic op is IIC T5 Gc & II 3D Ex ic op is IIIB T100 °C Dc IP 64, Certification EPS 17 ATEX 1 028 X
- Marking IECEx: Ex ic op is IIC T5 Gc & Ex ic op is IIIB T100 °C Dc IP 64, Certification IECEx EPS 17.0012X
- Marking ETL: Class I Div. 2 Groups A, B, C and D & Class II Div. 2 Groups F, G & Class III & Temperature class T4, Certification 5012876