Honeywell / Datamax External Label Rewinder/ Unwinder - Suitable to Desktop Label Printers (DMXREW1)
4 inch wide rewinder Suitable to Desktop Label Printers
Low stock holding - May have a 4 week lead time
Honeywell / Datamax External Label Rewinder and Unwinder - Suitable to Desktop Label Printers (DMXREW1)
For rewinding or dispensing label rolls up to 4 inches wide, up to 8 inches in diameter at speeds up to 10 ips (inches per second).
110V Power - Requires Own Transformer, we supply an AU line cord.
The DMXREW1 has a precision-crafted Adjustable Core Holder that adjusts in seconds to accept any core diameter from 1 inch to 4 inches (25 to 102mm). You can also do coreless rewinding with the DMXREW1.
The DMXREW1 uses Constant Adjustable TorqueTM technology to achieve impressive, reliable performance at an unprecedented low price. A special motor offers bi-directional operation and trouble-free performance, and a switch conveniently controls the amount of rewind force.
There are no awkward tensioning arms, troublesome belts, or clutches are used and no speed adjustments are required. Your DMXREW1 automatically adjusts to any printer speed up to 10 ips and even automatically allows label back-feeding if your printer requires it.
The DMXREW1 has an inner label flange to keep the edge of the label web aligned as the labels are being rewound. Rugged steel construction allows your DMXREW1 to simply be set in place near your label printer. Special anti-slip feet prevent the unit from moving.
- For 1" to 4" cores (25mm to 100 mm)
- LABEL WIDTH: Up to 4.5-inches (113 mm). Maximum Label Roll Weight: 8.5 lbs. (3.9 kg)
- ROLL DIAMETER: 8" (200mm)
- MAX SPEED: 10 ips (250mm/sec.)
- LABEL ROLL DIAMETER: Use any cardboard core from 1- to 4-inches (25 to102mm) in diameter
- CORE DIAMETER SPEED: Convenient ON-OFF switch
- START/STOP DIRECTION: Bi-directional
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 110V Power - Requires Own Transformer to 230V, we supply an AU line cord.
- DIMENSIONS: 9H x 6W x 11D" (229 x 152 x 279 mm). Weight: 13 lbs. (5.9 kg)
- WARRANTY: Limited 1-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Non-Returnable Item